Wednesday, November 30, 2011

rambling...

This is a rambling blog... Just picture I'm talking to you... and you are having a hard time getting a word in... ha ha! Sorry for the randomness... but tonight... I'm not feeling creative... I'm tired... but I know you are waiting.

I went in for an EEG today. My new neurologist ordered it. He was so encouraging...

"We will figure this out for you... and treat it."

I was thrilled. Now... I just want to see him follow through on that.

I sat in his office... Listening to his testing plan... Trying to figure out how to get it all done before the 31st of December... When I have to meet all of my deductibles again... Am I nervous about that? yes... My medical bills are not horrible... but... I've gone through a good part of my savings... the fun part... that was supposed to buy colorful couches and floral curtains. My dreams are on hold.

I decided this week... I should buy one lotto ticket... Just one... Just to, you know, give God the opportunity to let me win... Ha ha!!! I haven't done it yet... but maybe I will... I'm not a gambler... and I know that that dollar can earn me interest in my savings account, but you know the email joke that went around a long time ago about the lady who was praying for God to let her win the lotto and God said... well could you at least buy a ticket???

Yeah... I figure I should do my part ;-) mmmk... maybe it's just silliness now that I write it out.

Anyway... I loved the new neuro... he has ordered a bunch of tests... mri's, eeg, a test where I get to keep my pee in the fridge... yum. (dad... that yellow drink is not a drink!)

The eeg wasn't horrible at all... but I did leave there with my hair so sticky... and I had to go to work... so... Yeah.. it was a bad hair day.

I went to my chiro tonight.. he was thrilled about all the testing... and can't wait to see the results so he can better treat me.

Tonight... I'm in quite a bit of pain... my leg feels like it's about to fall off and die. I would be fine if it went numb tonight... cause this pain is horrible.

and now... I end my rambling... it's time for me to get some sleep... (I had to get a lack of sleep for the eeg apparently they get a better reading if you are tired  hence... the exhausted... but hopefully informative blog. )

Please pray that these tests are informative... and that this doctor would have wisdom...

I'm emotionally exhausted tonight... totally drained.


xoxo- me

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hope that you slept well Wednesday night. Who is the new neurologist and when do you get the results? Sure hope that he/you can get to the bottom of this and get started on the cure.