Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello Russia

My blog has a tracking device on it (as do most blogs)  It's really kind of fun to watch. I can see how many people visit each day... where they are from and how long they stay. It isn't too creepy... it just tells me what city people are in. I love watching and seeing friends from all over the world check in... It helps me to feel loved :) I see my Romanian friends...  and my grandparents in San Diego and Washington... Some friends from Florida, some from Pennsylvania, some from New York, and Boston,  and all around Southern California... and then some of you are "unknown" maybe you block the ability for websites to track it?  But there are some... that I just don't know how they found my blog... Like Russia... I don't know anyone in Russia.

But... Apparently my blog has become very popular in Russia... I had 102 different visits from Russia today... Not sure how that happened... but I figured I should greet all of you. So... Hello Russians :) I'm glad you are reading my blog :) even though I don't know who you are :)

anyway... on to an update...

Today was a rough day... let's just say that having a summer cold, and being a girl at the same time, while you are sick with an unknown illness doesn't leave you feeling all that great... so... I'm sorry to my family for my emotional outbursts... I'll try harder tomorrow... Love you all :) So...Please continue to pray for healing for me... I would like healing above anything right now... just to have one pain free fever free day. I would love just one.

anyway.. wow this is getting to be a really random blog post...


Tonight... Kitty and I were trying to fall asleep ... and we heard another kitty die... outside our window... Why do people let their cats roam late at night when we live in hills with coyotes? it just makes me so sad... this is the second cat we have heard die ... in less than a week... so sad... So... now I can't sleep... I just keep watching my kitty all snuggled in her  my bed... and I'm so glad that she is mine... and I get to take care of her... and make sure she doesn't get eaten.  But now... I can't sleep... that noise is terrible... and I just cant get it out of my head...
yep.. that's a moving box behind her... still not unpacked :) and yes... its a webcam photo can't find my camera yet...

I better stop there for now... before I change subjects again :) sorry for zipping around from subject to subject :)

xoxo-me


No comments: