Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My computer is under the weather...

yep... that's right... no computer for Rachel... no e-mail... no blogging... no etsy... so sad! So we were trying to install some new software and it froze, this was on Saturday. It is still not working. So please be patient with me. If you have sent me an email I will reply eventually... it just might not be for a while because I have to wait for the computer genius to come and fix it so I can get into my email.

On a happier note... My grandparents are in town! My grandma has been helping me sew some stuff for upcoming boutiques (I have finally been able to get caught up on my produce bags!) Thanks Grandma! My Grandma is an amazing seamstress and I have enjoyed watching and learning from her.


So that's all the time I have been given on my sister's computer and I must go...

No comments: