Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the winner is...

Congrats Chrissie! You won the set of 3 Eco friendly produce bags! Hope you enjoy them! They will be mailed to you today!




Business has been booming... literally... booming... I think I have now made and sold over 36 sets of these Eco friendly produce bags... in TWO WEEKS! That's over 100 bags! Wow... I am so happy!

I have gotten a few questions about these bags so, in my normal Rachel very wordy fashion, I will try to answer them :)


What are they for, how do you use them?


Well my friends you take the bag with you to the store in your adorable Daisy Dots tote and put your fruits and veggies in them. After you have made your wonderful selection of fruits and veggies you take it to the checker and they will check you out. You will tell your checker where you got them from and make small talk about these amazing bags. Upon your arrival at home you may either take your produce out of your bags and put it in the refrigerator, or you can just leave it in the bag!



What is the puropse of using these bags?


To help reduce the waste we put into the landfills! These are reusable, not disposible! You can also feel good about your dicision to help protect what God has given us!





Hope you have a happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for me!!! Thanks SOO much, Rachel.
I'm so excited to have a little bit of your cute creativeness for my very own.
Love you!

C

Nyla said...

Great idea Rachel. How much are they? I am thinking that I would like one! :)

Steve Powers said...

Way to go Rachel. Glad to hear things are going so well

Unknown said...

I just got a really fun package in the mail.
Thanks so much for sending my produce bags. I LOVE them.
I LOVE being a winner.
Thanks, sweet Rachel.