Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Feeling a little...misplaced

There are times in my life where I feel misplaced, like God didn't know what he was doing when he put me where I am. I know this is not true and that God is in control all the time, I just wish sometimes he could clue me in a little better. I listen and wait... still nothing... I am still just as confused about my situation. Frustrated. I know the Lord has something amazing for me I am just waiting to find out what. I love my business, I am having a blast, it is just the rest of my life that is confusing, dull, and well... lifeless. I seem to become more introverted as time goes by... I am just not sure why, maybe it is called "growing up".

I will wait and Pray

1 comment:

Crysti & Jerome said...

Don't be discouraged. We all go through those times! I think it's our sinful human nature trying to tell us that we are useless and alone. But don't trust that! You are loved by many, most importantly God. He will use you for great things for His glory. You're doing the right thing...all we can do is pray and trust Him. He will never let you down!!!
Psalm 9:10, 34:22