Friday, August 19, 2011

Off to Colorado!

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm clock... that is a rare occurrence... Today I'm hopping on a plane to the Rockies!!! I couldn't be happier... I'm going!

There have been many times I thought there was no way I would make it... but now... My bags are packed. Ticket is purchased. Reservations are made. And I am going. I am so excited to get away. Not talk to any doctors office... Not have any vampires suck my blood. Not spend any time researching... just enjoy... and of course... take it easy :) It is going to be a good trip. A fast trip but a good trip :)

Please pray that I have minimal pain, fevers, and symptoms while I'm there...

enjoy your weekend :)

xoxo- me

P.S. Today's song is "Come Fly with me" by my dear friend Frankie... You can hear it on my sidebar :) Oh I wish you all were flying with me :) How fun would that be?!?!

No comments: