OK kind of a gross story, actually really gross!
I promise I change my sheets often, at least once every week and a half!
1. Don't sleep with wet hair, ever.
2. Don't give your cat her own pillow, especially if that is your only other pillow.
3. Don't sleep in a moist climate with your pillow and your wet hair every night.
4. Tiny Mold spots... need I say more?
5. Bleach + Memory Foam pillows= toxic fumes
6. Sister gives old pillow... uncomfortable but better than the nothing I was sleeping on since the cat was hogging the non moldy pillow.
7. Go to Costco and buy a new one...
8. Wash hair... stay up so it dries ( I know I should invest in a hair dryer)
9. Go to bed way too late so that hair is dry and pillow does not mold. EVER AGAIN!
10. Sleep well!
Ever had anything embarrassing like this happen to you?