Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been interviewed!

I have a dear sweet friend named Chrissie. She is an amazing lady. She has two adorably cute daughters (who I love like crazy!). Chrissie has this blog called Flipflops and Applesauce where she gives super fun ideas of things to do with young familys! Go check it out! I love her crafting ideas! Seriously, she is so creative! Chrissie interviewed me a while back and you can view it today on her blog! Thank you so much for interviewing me Chrissie! It was so fun!



If you have come to visit me from Flipflops and Applesauce, welcome! Please feel free to put your feet up and stay a while! I would love to get to know you better! Leave me a comment and let's be friends!
P. S. Don't forget to Look at my Giveaway!

1 comment:

Nyla said...

Congrats! Your spill it was great!