Monday, September 1, 2008

It has been a fantastic Labor Day!

I have labored all day... literally. I got so much done! TONS of Laundry (that I have been putting off for way too long!). I did some closet reorganization (much needed). And with closet reorganization comes a giant bag for salvation army! WOOT!



I have been thinking a lot about my priorities lately.... and my PROCRASTINATION!


Admitting it is the hardest part right? OK... seriously I am the worst procrastinator in the world. Everything I did today could have been avoided by just doing things a little at a time... but I didn't do them!!! My life is in serious need of reorganizing. I love to organize.... why don't I do it for myself?


So here I am admitting it. I spend way to much time on the computer. I stay up too late. I don't exercise enough. I need to spend more time outside. My life needs to be more balanced! I am going to figure out how to do this a little better...




how do you keep from procrastinating?



I'm off to have BBQ Ribs and Corn on the cob with my family and then hopefully take a walk on the beach :)

Sending you Lots of love!

1 comment:

Nyla said...

I wait until the last minute too. I try to stay on top of things for awhile...and then life just happens!