Monday, April 7, 2008

A funny... nonsese story!

My mom sister and I were driving home from lunch after church and decided to stop by Golden Spoon. We walk in, get our delicious yogurt and get back in the car... Some how we get on the topic of noses, I say that Naomi has the biggest nose out of all the girls (we all have pretty small noses), she says no you do! I pull out of my purse my handy dandy measuring tape and say we are going to check... Her nose is 1 and 3/4 inches by 2 and 3/4 inches, mine is 1 and 1/2 by 2 and 1/2... She didn't believe me! My mom was cracking up so hard at this point thinking about how ridiculous her daughters were acting as we measure each others noses in the car... then we decide to measure our ears! I knew I would win this one, I have the tiniest ears on the planet! My ears are so small that my blue tooth doesn't fit it falls off, I get an ear ache every time I put my ipod ear speakers in because they are so big! Anyways... I won... My ears are only 2 inches long :)


I am sure this information was absolutely vital for your day!

No comments: