Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It is so Good to be in the Family of God!

God is so amazing. I was having a really rough day today, I was very discouraged, sad, and extremely frustrated. I was finally allowed to take the baby to the mall (praise God!) and I was still feeling discouraged. I was in ann taylor... which was having a major sale! Then an employee walked up to me and asked if she could help me with anything... I felt a huge connection with her and... I broke down and cried. I explained to her my entire situation and she was such a good listener. She was amazing, I felt such a connection with her, she asked me "You're a strong Christian aren't you?" I replied "yes" She said, " I knew it, I am too." I felt so blessed. We then went on to talk about our churches and lives and how God is always sovereign. She lives in Florida, and is expecting a baby in January, she is a wonderful woman. It is amazing how God brought me to the store, and had her walk up to me. She encouraged me and told me she would be praying for me. I am so amazed at how God provides... I know he always does. Praise God for his faithfulness!

No comments: