Friday, September 14, 2007

Blessed!

God has blessed me in so many ways. I know I haven't had a normal life by any stretch of the imagination, but I have truly had a blessed life! I have been healed from the sickness that plagued me for years, I have a wonderful, loving, supportive family, I have been blessed with my own business... and these are just a few examples. November 12th will be my 2 year anniversary of my 1st surgery. Although I now have a 7 and a half inch scar (with a smaller 5 inch scar from my 2nd surgery) that goes down the middle of my chest, I could not feel more blessed to have had the surgery. Some days I hate my scar, I just want to cover it up and pretend it isn't there. I don't want to answer the questions that I get asked almost daily if I show it. Then there are other days like today when I think wow... this is so beautiful... God has blessed me with health and this is what I have to show for it! I feel blessed, very blessed. God is so good, all the time!

1 comment:

Crysti & Jerome said...

Yes, our scars are symbols of our purpose. Knowing that only God saved us from death, and everything He does is perfect, there must still be a purpose for us here. To live to glorify him.
Love your scars, for they are a symbol of the life you have, because God is not finished with you yet :-)