Wednesday, January 13, 2010

long time no blog

yep... I'm back...

Lots of new changes have been happening in my life... a new job being one of them. I started working for a bank! I am loving it and working part time so I can still run my business and be a nanny to my sweet kiddos :)

Life is good.


Anyway... I started something yesterday. I struggle with carving out time for me in my busy schedule. I struggle with stepping away from the computer and noise. So yesterday I thought to myself that I should enjoy my day in quiet... No TV, no computer. It was an amazing day! I took a whole load of stuff to the Salvation army, went on a 2.5 mile walk, went to the gym, cleaned my sewing room and my bedroom, and went on the swings at the beach. It's amazing how much we can get done without the distractions So there it was... There it stands

Tech Free Tuesday!


Why Tuesday? Well it sounds catchy and I work on Saturdays so Tuesdays are my Saturdays. Thus the day that I need to get a lot done :)


Wanna join me next week? Turn off all that noise and get everything else done!