Friday, December 26, 2008

Pictures from our Christmas

Our tree


Mom and dad


Me and sissy
Oh no... Batman Car! Naomi and I hide him in each others stuff as a game... Lets just say she might have looked in her stocking a little early and then wrapped him up!!!

Naomi in her apron I made for her :)
Fried Cornmeal Mush (kinda like pancakes)... Look on the back of the cornmeal box for the recipe... It is a Shoemaker family tradition on Christmas morning!
me making the sausage

Naomi making the hot chocolate!

Dad making the Fried cornmeal mush!
We spent the rest of the day at our Grandparents house... I forgot my camera so no pictures from there. On Christmas eve I baked 2 Pumpkin pies from scratch... IN A TOASTER OVEN (our real oven is Still broken!) These were my first pies ever and I think they looked pretty good!


and yes... I am already stealing my sisters apron... It is so cute I wanted to keep it!

No comments: