Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am getting on my soapbox!

The other day I was at a stop light and all of the sudden something happened... The man in front of me opened his door and threw a bag of trash on the ground! I was so angry! I started yelling in my car. How could somebody intentionally litter?!? Seriously! I was so angry! The light turned green and I had no choice but to move. The litter stayed on the ground.

I was taught from a very early age never to litter. My mom always taught me to find the trash can and throw away my trash. NEVER EVER were we allowed to throw it on the GROUND!!! So dear litterbug man, please hold on to your trash don't just set it outside your car... Find a Recycle bin :)

I found this paper while we were camping and had to take a picture :)

2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

I'm so with you on this. But you wanna hear something funny? My husband used to think that "loiter" was a fancy word for "litter" (when he was little)- i.e. No Loitering signs. Ha! We like to joke about those words now.

Nyla said...

I echo you on this one! I can't stand when people have no regard for others!