Thursday, April 3, 2008

Four

Four Wheels are better :)
four jobs i have had in my life:

Nanny

Children's Ministries intern

Childcare Coordinator

Daisy Dots :)



four movies I've watched more than once:

Sleepless In Seattle

You've Got Mail

Return To Me

Pride and Prejudice



four places I've lived:

Romoland California

Mission Viejo

Laguna Hills

San Clemente



four TV shows i watch:

Ugly Betty

E.R.

Super Nanny

the news



four places i have been:

Canada

Hawaii

New York

Washington D.C.



four favorite foods:

Lima Beans

Whole Wheat Pasta (even though half of my family hates it... Naomi! :) )

Iced tea with lemon

Dark Chocolate ( have you tried the 100 calorie bars from trader joes? mmm... super good!)



four places I'd rather be right now:

I really like where I am right now... but I would love a trip to Europe :)

camping

at a spa

the beach... I know... I live here :)



four things I'm looking forward to this year:

Traveling to Texas to see my cousin get married

Sewing :)

Walking

Watching Daisy Dots grow



four places i love to shop:

Old Navy

Any Fabric store

Trader Joes

Does Golden Spoon Count?









Tag... You're it!

No comments: