Monday, November 5, 2007

Upcoming Boutiques!

I have 5 Boutiques coming up, starting with this Saturday! I am so excited!

1. Saturday November 10th Pacific Coast Church "Unique Boutique" tickets are 12 dollars. Brunch will be included! Call (949)940-2600 for more information and tickets

2. Monday November 19th "A Holiday Happening" at 26311 Verdura Circle, Mission Viejo from 5pm to 8 pm

3. Sunday November 25th ... More info to come... I don't have the specifics yet, but I am doing this boutique!

4. Wednesday November 28th "Holiday Boutique" at Portola Hills Elementary School in Portola Hills. 11 am to 6pm

5. Wednesday December 12th "Shopping day at the Atria" This will at my great grandmother's care home! She is really looking forward to showing off her great granddaughter :)

I am so excited and... a little stressed! it is a good stress:)

P.S. Happy 50th Post to me!

No comments: