Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a great day!

I had a great day today! I babysat one of my favorite girls! She is so sweet! I had really messed up on a purse (I sewed the pocket on upside down... ooops! and then I was trying out a divider... it didn't work:)) so I was thinking... what could I do with this purse? I decided to give it to my dear little friend! You would have thought I gave the Little Princess a million dollars! She was so proud, she carried that purse around all day! We had to put something important inside it... sippy cups of course!!!!!!!! We made a lunch and she carried it in her purse to the park! This reminded me of all of your stories of your first purses! Remember you have two more days to enter the contest! Write your stories about your first purse!

1 comment:

Crysti & Jerome said...

What a cutie!
And you know, you are now a celebrity in her eyes!