Monday, September 17, 2007

Daiizies Duts

Ok... I know this has happened to most of us, I got a call on my cell phone a few days ago and I had no idea what the person was saying because they had such a thick middle eastern accent. I just ignored it and figured that it didn't really matter... if it did they would call back. I get a call this morning from the same number, I was asleep and they didn't leave a message. Then they call my house number. I can hardly understand the man and had to have him repeat almost everything he said. Arrgh! He then says they are doing a credit check on my business... I don't know why, I haven't applied for any credit! Then he says they have been trying to contact me and says his supervisor will have to call me back in 5 minutes. I wait... Then after about 20 minutes he calls back... He has a worse accent then the first!!!!!! I am so frustrated I figure as long as they don't ask me for a credit card number or my social it should be fine... They already knew my address and phone number. So He asks me for my former places of work. I tell him... Christ Community Church of Laguna Hills. I then spell it for him... He then spells back to me Chhrizt Comnunizy Zurch of Lagunna Beach... Arrgh!!!!!!!!!! I respell again and he finally gets it... I then have to tell him my business name. I spell it out for him "D-A-I-S-Y space D-O-T-S" He repeats "Daiizies Duts" Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so frustrated and I am trying not to show it. I really feel bad for this kind man who someone has hired and expects him to conduct business with people over the phone.

Do you think I should change my name to Daiizies Duts ? :)

2 comments:

Iguana Banana said...

No, don't change your name. (Super cute!) And don't give information to strange men claiming to do credit checks. Ack!

Crysti & Jerome said...

Hahaha,
Not, Daisy Dots is more fun, and easier to remember :-)
I hate those random phone calls. And to call you in the middle of the night. Come on, man!